The Global Programme for the Channel continues to evolve to meet the partner’s needs
- Intel® Technology Provider introduces new Specialty Benefits in key market segments for: Retailers, Education and Internet of Things (IoT) Retail Solutions
- Partners will receive new Specialty Benefits such as:
- “Intel Specialist” designation
- Access to technical specialists to help build solutions to win bids
- Premium resources such as: Research papers, analytics, and case studies
- Exclusive, partner-only networking event opportunities
- The Intel® Solution Summit (ISS) 2015 gathers more than 500 participants from 49 countries
ABU DHABI, UAE, April 28, 2015 – Intel® Technology Provider, a global partner programme designed for businesses that resell Intel® technology and Intel-based products, announced significant improvements to its member benefits programme in 2015. The programme has continued to evolve to help partners make more money, be the trusted expert on how to build and sell solutions and earn rewards. The partner programme introduced new additional Specialty Benefits in key market segments this year for: Retailers, Education and IoT Retail Solutions. Each specialty offers a host of tailored benefits designed to help partners lead and have a competitive edge. This was announced today at ISS, the annual EMEA conference for Intel® Technology Provider members, attended by 500 partners from 49 countries.
“Intel Technology Provider is a proven resource for partners who engage and participate actively,” said Maurits Tichelman, Vice President Intel Sales and Marketing Group, General Manager Sales, Direct and Channel Sales. “Intel has evolved the programme to help our partners succeed and win more business in 2015. There is not a better time to partner with Intel.”
Intel Technology Provider partners already enjoy benefits including access to marketing assets, training courses, sales tools and use of resources like the Intel® Education Solution Builder tool and Intel® Solution Finder. The new benefits include:
IoT Specialty Benefits for Retail Solutions
Retail solutions providers with capabilities in fixed/mobile point-of-sale, digital signage, content management and analytics for the retail industry can utilize the following benefits:
- Access to pre-sales technical support, enabling partners to cement their status as trusted advisors to their customers with expertise in end-to-end IoT solutions for the retail industry.
- “Retail Solutions” specialty designation, showing the partner’s official affiliation with Intel and their recognised expertise in providing Intel technology and solutions to the retail industry.
- Special access to exclusive analyst studies, enabling Intel’s partners to stay ahead of their retail industry competition.
- Partner promotions, casting a promotional spotlight on qualifying partners’ solutions published on Intel® Solution Finder.
- Events and networking, giving partners exclusive access to Internet of Things networking events and the opportunity to exhibit at Intel Channel events.
- Innovation Labs, where partners can gain access to collaborative spaces built to facilitate knowledge-sharing in the IoT ecosystem and to accelerate the deployment of innovative solutions.
Specialty Benefits for Education
These Specialty Benefits are designed to enable partners of Intel® Education to supply robust teaching and learning solutions to new and existing customers. They include:
Access to an Intel® Education technical specialist, enabling partners to cement their status as
- “Education Specialist” designation, showing the partner’s official affiliation with Intel and their recognised expertise in providing Intel technology and solutions to the education industry.
- Intel Education Resources, including sales training, customer presentations, file download and collateral customization, as well as curriculum and content resources that partners can offer to customers at no additional cost.
- Participation in success stories,
- Reward points for Intel Education Software sales, awarded for sales of the Intel Education Software suite, as well as eligible hardware platforms, which can be spent on business rewards including Intel® technology, events, travel, and marketing materials.
Specialty Benefits for Retailers
Intel Technology Provider partners in the retail space sell to both businesses and consumers by building, reselling or recommending products with Intel technology. Specialty Benefits include:
- Access to marketing development manager
- Face-to-face retail training
- Intel retail merchandising assets, including physical retail merchandise and on-screen demos for store fronts, plus advice on how to bring stores to life.
- Partner-only events
- Reward points
The Intel Technology Provider Programme, first established in 1994 through the Reseller Channel Organisation, sells products through a network of more than 850 distributor locations and encompasses a network of 150,000 partners in 140 countries.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) is a world leader in computing innovation. The company designs and builds the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world’s computing devices. As a leader in corporate responsibility and sustainability, Intel also manufactures the world’s first commercially available “conflict-free” microprocessors. Additional information about Intel is available at newsroom.intel.com and blogs.intel.com, and about Intel’s conflict-free efforts at conflictfree.intel.com.
– 30 –
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
The term “partner” is used to designate a marketing relationship between otherwise unaffiliated companies, as the term “partner” is commonly used in the technology industry. The term “partner” here does not denote a partnership, agency, distribution, joint venture or other similar arrangement between the parties. The parties are independent and have no authority to bind each other.
CONTACTS: Dalia Kamel
GCC Regional Marketing & PR Manager
+971 (0)4 440 4317