When: Sept. 13-15, 2010
Where: Moscone Center West, San Francisco
What: In its 13th year, the Intel Developer Forum (IDF) is where Intel Corporation and high-tech industry executives, designers and engineers come together to share their latest innovations and vision for the future of technology. Spanning the hardware and software worlds of wireless mobility, home, enterprise and future technology and research, IDF will focus on Intel’s directions for the next year and beyond. Guided by the theme, “The Future Saved a Seat for You,” the event will unveil Intel’s plans for its Intel® Core™, Atom™ and Xeon® processor families, and the software and platforms around each.
A strong keynote slate featuring Intel executives is one source for insights and inspiration. Keynoters are:
· Opening keynote with Paul Otellini, president and CEO.
· “Performance Computing: Making the Extraordinary Ordinary” with David Perlmutter, executive vice president and general manager, Intel Architecture Group.
· “Creating the Experience Continuum on Intel® Architecture” with Renee James, vice president and general manager, Software and Solutions Group.
· “Smart, Connected, Transformational – Fueling the Continuum of Computing with the Intel® Atom™ Processor” with Doug Davis, general manager, Embedded and Communications Group.
· “Context: How it Will Really Change Everything” with Justin Rattner, vice president and director, Intel Labs, and chief technology officer and Intel Senior Fellow
Exhibition: More than 150 leading companies from around the world will have hands-on demonstrations of their newest innovations and future technologies at the IDF Industry Technology Showcase.
Networking: IDF offers media and analysts indispensable opportunities to speak one-to-one with Intel managers and engineers whose work will impact the direction of future technologies. Hot Topic Q&As, lecture sessions, hands- on labs and many other opportunities will enable you to have your technical questions answered by Intel Fellows and Intel industry experts in an informal setting.
Attendance: More than 5,000 attendees expected from around the world.
Media: Media/analyst contact: Nisha Deo, Intel Press Relations