Today Cancer Research UK and Imperial College London outlined the fundamental importance of High Performance Computing to their future science and research strategies. The two organisations described how Intel’s High Performance Computing (HPC) solutions are enabling them to drive forward their research, which will lead to future scientific breakthroughs.
- Press Release (Nov. 24th 2010): Intel, Cancer Research UK and Imperial College London Celebrate Supercomputing Successes in the UK
- Video: Cancer Research Case Study
- Video: Imperial College Case Study
- Whitepaper: HPC and Bloodhound SSC
- Blog: Medicine - An Information-based ScienceIntel Labs on Twitter
Click on pictures for full size.