You've changed with the times. Has your personal technology? Thirty-three percent of U.S. computers are more than 4 years old. Outdated technology is often big, bulky and slow. Over the past few years, Intel's advancements in processor technology have transformed the way we use computers and have led to an exciting array of sleek, responsive and powerful compute devices, at varying price points. There has never been a better time to for people to upgrade their personal technology devices to enjoy the best computing experience and make their lives smarter, faster and simpler.
back to topNews Releases
back to topPress Materials
- Replacing Enterprise PCs: The Fallacy of the 3-4 Year Upgrade Cycle (PDF 756KB)
- 2014 Intel Back-to-School Buying Guide (PDF 25MB)
- IDC InfoBrief: Exploring Our Digital Dependence (PDF 3MB)
- Infographic: Exploring Our Digital Dependence (PDF 123KB)
- Infographic: PC Pet Peeves: We Hate to Wait (PDF 98KB)
- Infographic: Daily Stress Buster (PDF 140KB)
- Buyers Guide: Spring Forward: Time for a New PC (PDF 4MB)
- Backgrounder: Spring Forward: Time for a New PC (PDF 230KB)
back to topMultimedia
Too Cool for School: Check out Intel's 2014 Back-to-School Buyers Guide
Go to the head of the class this fall with the latest and greatest technology devices powered by Intel. Whether students are using a tablet, 2 in 1 device or a portable all-in-one PC, the lightning-fast performance, responsiveness, mobility and versatility will help them ace their assignments and won't leave them with tech envy of anyone else's new gadgets for school.
Intel's 2014 Back to School Buying Guide
Infographic: Digital Clutter?
Infographic: Has Your PC Changed in the Past Four Years?