Media Alert: Connect to Richer Experiences with Intel at CES 2012
Intel to Provide Update on Ultrabook™ Systems, Keynote by Intel CEO Paul Otellini
Jan. 10-13, 2012 (pre-show Intel Corporation highlights include a Jan. 9 media conference at the 2012 CES Press Day)
2012 International Consumer Electronics Show
Las Vegas Convention Center; Intel booth at Central Hall #7253
Intel Media and Analysts Briefing
- At the 2012 CES Press Day, Intel Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Deborah Conrad will provide an update on Ultrabook™ systems and what to expect from the new category in 2012.
- Intel President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Otellini will deliver his keynote address on Day 1 of CES.
- 4:30 p.m. Jan. 10 at The Venetian, Palazzo Ballroom
- “Intel is at the forefront of the mobile revolution, powering computing, communications and entertainment platforms that are bringing amazing new experiences to consumers around the world. We are thrilled to welcome Paul Otellini back to the CES keynote stage to share his strategic vision for Intel and the future of consumer technology.” — Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, Consumer Electronics Association
Intel Booth Preview for Media, Analysts
- On opening morning of CES, Intel will provide credentialed media, bloggers and analysts an exclusive sneak peek at the Intel booth and product demonstrations before the show floor officially opens.
- 7-8:15 a.m. Jan. 10 at the Intel booth, Central Hall #7253
- Event is during pre-show hours; enter through exterior C2 lobby
Throughout the show, Intel will showcase the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processor-powered Ultrabook™ devices as well as several Intel® Atom™ processor-based Intelligent Systems. Numerous other Intel-powered devices from leading manufacturers will also be displayed. “Spotlight” performances happening inside the Intel booth will highlight the amazing things talented artists and innovators are doing with technology today.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) expands the boundaries of technology to make the most amazing experiences possible. Information about Intel can be found at newsroom.intel.com and intel.com.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.