Join Intel’s 5G Summit remotely via livestream to hear Sandra Rivera, senior vice president of the Network Platforms Group at Intel, and featured speakers from AT&T*, Ericsson*, Fox Innovation Lab*, Fox Sports*, Nokia* and Warner Bros.*, as they discuss collaborations to deliver on the promise of 5G.
Hear how Nokia is transforming operator networks to become more agile and scalable with Intel. Listen as Ericsson outlines its efforts in modernizing operators’ networks and communications infrastructure to prepare for 5G.
To celebrate the 5G Summit being hosted in Los Angeles, the entertainment capital of the world, there will be a special focus on the role of 5G in driving new disruptive business models in the media industry. Tune in to hear how Intel, Fox Sports, Warner Bros. and others are collaborating to develop new business models and use cases to improve and expand user experiences and create new revenue channels.
When: 11 a.m.-12 p.m. PDT, Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018
- Igal Elbaz, senior vice president, Wireless Network Architecture & Design, AT&T
- Robert Powers, executive director, Global Business & Tech Strategy, Fox Innovation Lab
- Jawad Manssour, head of networks portfolio management, Product Area Networks, Ericsson
- Michael Davies, senior vice president of Technical & Field Operations, Fox Sports
- Sandra Rivera, senior vice president, Network Platforms Group, Intel
- Phil Twist, vice president Marketing & Communications, Mobile Networks, Nokia
- Vicky Colf, CTO, Warner Bros.
Press Kit: 5G at Intel
Media Contact: Karin Taylor, Intel Global Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org