Instant Response to Your Every Command from the First Motorola Mobility Smartphone with an Intel® Atom™ Processor Available in China
“Motorola MT788 is the first smartphone in China to feature the Intel’s fastest smartphone CPU,” said Frank Meng, Senior Vice President and President of Greater China, Motorola Mobility. “The Motorola MT788 combines the expertise and passion of Motorola and Intel in a single device to bring people an amazingly fast and responsive mobile Internet experience.”
“The launch of MT788 marks a great step toward forward in bringing the best of Intel computing to the smartphone,” said Ian Yang, Intel corporate vice president and president of Intel China. “As the smartphone continues to become a vital part of people’s lifestyles, our goal is to provide compelling technology options that translate into great user benefits and experiences. We believe that the new smartphone from Motorola and China Mobile delivers on this promise, and that people across China will enjoy the device.”
The Instant Phone
Featuring the Intel’s fastest smartphone CPU that can achieve speeds of 2GHz and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), the Motorola MT788 instantly responds to your touch as you maneuver between apps, content and browsing. Load and view web pages in the blink of an eye and start and enjoy 3D games without any hesitation. With an instant-launch 8-megapixel camera you will never miss a precious moment. When there’s action and movement involved, multi-shot mode lets you snap ten pictures in less than a second and continuous shot allows you to take up to 30 pictures. With up to 12 modes of the camera, including HDR mode and Night Shot mode, you can create pictures that exceed your imagination even in challenging lighting conditions. And with 1080P video capture/playback, you are able to relive your memories in vivid high-definition at any time.
Thin and Fashionable
The Motorola MT788 features a stylish, sophisticated aluminum body created with an advanced manufacturing process that makes the phone surprisingly strong and thin. The expansive 4.3-inch display is protected by the latest Corning® Gorilla® Glass to withstand all kinds of bumps and scratches. Motorola MT788 comes in Licorice and Ultra White, so you can choose the model that reflects your personal style.
Additional features include:
- TD-SCDMA 1880/2010, HSDPA; GSM (900/1800/1900), GPRS/EDGE Class 12
- 4.3-inch 960×540 qHD display
- 4GB ROM
- 1735 mAh battery for up to 170 hours of standby time*
- Intelligent shot modes to capture photos automatically when you are ready
- Front camera for video chat
- SmartActions™ for extending battery life and automating everyday tasks
- MotoSwitch user interface for ultimate device personalization
Starting from mid-December, Motorola MT788 is available through China Mobile stores across China and authorized Motorola resellers.
Motorola* MT788 Smartphone with Intel Inside®, black and white
About Motorola Mobility
Motorola Mobility, owned by Google, fuses innovative technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and enrich people’s lives. Our portfolio includes converged mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets; wireless accessories; end-to-end video and data delivery; and management solutions, including set-tops and data-access devices. For more information, visit motorola.com/mobility.
* All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns. Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. Contact your service provider for details. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. Android is trademarks of Google, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2012 Motorola Mobility, Inc. All rights reserved.
Intel, Intel Atom and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.