What’s New: Today in New York City, Google announced the new Google Pixel Slate* featuring 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors for amazing entertainment, connectivity and performance on the go in a beautiful, versatile, thin-and-light design.
“The new Google Pixel Slate showcases the exceptional performance and capabilities of 8th Gen Intel Core processors for a range of sleek 2 in 1 and thin-and-light devices that are transforming our ability to create, connect and contribute.”
–Chris Walker, Intel vice president in the Client Computing Group
What It Offers: Engineering teams from Intel and Google co-engineered the Pixel Slate to deliver uncompromising performance, plus everything you love about Google for how you live and work today.
- Powered by 8th Gen Intel Core m3, i5 or i7 processor or Intel® Celeron® processors.
- 12.3-inch Molecular Display* with 293 ppi for the sharpest picture.
- Get more done with powerful multitasking tools including split-screen and collaboration apps like Google Docs*, Sheets* and Slides*.
- Pixel Slate automatically1 updates in the background, so you’ll always have the latest features and security without any hassles.
- Pixel Imprint* lets you quickly and securely unlock with the touch of a finger.
- Optional Pixel Slate Keyboard* and Pixelbook Pen*.
How to Get It: Google Pixel Slate will be available2 later this year on the Google Store* and at major retailers in the U.S., Canada and the U.K. starting at $599. For more details, visit the Made by Google YouTube channel.
The Small Print:
1Auto-updates and auto backup require an Internet connection.
2This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the FCC, Industry Canada or CE. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core and Intel Celeron are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others. Pixel, Pixelbook, Pixel Slate, Molecular Display, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.