As technology and fashion continue to converge, Intel is at the forefront, experimenting with ways to help unleash creativity for designers and brands who want to incorporate technology into their collections and shows.
Designer Hussein Chalayan today unveiled his collaboration with Intel at his Spring/Summer 2017 runway show at Paris Fashion Week. The never-before-seen glasses and belts powered by Intel technology illustrate the potential of future integrations of fashion and technology by bringing innovative concepts and aspirations to life.
The theme of the “Room Tone” show and collection centers on “the here and now of London life,” consisting of a series of five studies that are simultaneous reactions and proposals on how certain attitudes or realities in London life can be experienced or optimized.
More on Intel’s role with fashion:
- Intel Enters the European Fashion Market through a Collaboration with Hussein Chalayan at Paris Fashion Week (Fact Sheet)
- Intel Transforms New York Fashion Week with Immersive Tech Experiences
- VR Tech Makes NYFW Accessible to the Masses (Intel IQ)
- Future of Wearables Story Collection (Intel IQ)
- Hussein Chalayan Brings Biosensing Wearables to Paris Fashion Week (Intel IQ)
» Download all images (ZIP, 12 MB)