Intel will unveil new Internet of Things technologies to accelerate innovation for retail’s unprecedented transformation at NRF’s Big Show 2017. With its robust ecosystem of original equipment manufacturers and independent software vendors, Intel will demonstrate connected, more secure, data-driven solutions. Offerings will include the next generation in retail-focused virtual reality and artificial intelligence that allow retailers to achieve more engaging shopper experiences to increase sales while lower operating costs.
At the show, attendees will gain insight into how these new technologies are changing the world of retail no matter when or where consumers and retailers transact.
Brian Krzanich, Intel Corporation’s chief executive officer, will deliver a keynote at the event on Jan. 16. The company will also present solutions that enhance the retail experience from the customer perspective.
- NRF 2017: Intel Seamlessly Ties Retail to the Latest Technology (News Byte)
- Technology Will Transform the Shopping Experience (Brian Krzanich editorial)
- Intel Unveils New Intel Responsive Retail Platform and Plans for $100 Million Investment at NRF 2017 (News Byte)
- Intel Responsive Retail Platform (Fact Sheet)
- Your Amazing Retail Transformation Starts with Intel (Infographic)
- Intel to Showcase IoT Solutions at NRF to Enhance Shopper Experiences, Connect Retailers to New Insights and Boost ROI (Media Alert)
» Download all images (ZIP, 26 MB)
» Download video: “Intel NRF 2017 B-Roll – ShopperMX”
» Download video: “Intel NRF 2017 B-Roll – ByReveal”
» Download video: “Intel NRF 2017 B-Roll – Shima Seiki”
» Download video: “Intel NRF 2017 B-Roll – SAP”
» Download video: “Intel NRF 2017 B-Roll – TrueFit B-Roll”
Intel iQ Stories
- Digital Retail Experiences Help Brick-and-Mortar Stores Stay Relevant
- Generation Z Sparks a Retail Tech Revolution