At a gathering of industry influencers, Intel welcomed the next wave of artificial intelligence (AI) with updates on new products designed to accelerate AI system development and deployment from cloud to edge. Intel demonstrated its Intel® Nervana™ Neural Network Processors (NNP) for training (NNP-T1000) and inference (NNP-I1000) — Intel’s first purpose-built ASICs for complex deep learning with incredible scale and efficiency for cloud and data center customers. Intel also revealed its next-generation Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ Vision Processing Unit (VPU) for edge media, computer vision and inference applications.
In a keynote address, Naveen Rao, Intel corporate vice president and general manager of the Intel Artificial Intelligence Products Group, shared significant product updates across the Intel AI portfolio in addition to Intel’s vision for the future of AI hardware and software.
- Intel Speeds AI Development, Deployment and Performance with New Class of AI Hardware from Cloud to Edge
- Highlights From a Growing AI Ecosystem at the Intel AI Summit (Julie Choi blog)
- 2019 Intel AI Summit (Replay)
- Delivering a New Intelligence with AI at Scale (Naveen Rao Blog)
- The Cutting Edge of AI … Everything Matters! (Jonathan Ballon Blog)
» Download all images (ZIP, 203 MB)
» Download “2019 AI Summit (B-Roll)”
» Download all images (ZIP, 11 MB)
Internet of Things
- Hitachi Speeds AI-Based Diagnostic Imaging with Intel DevCloud for the Edge
- Faster Prototyping of State-of-the-Art Vision Applications
- Intel DevCloud for the Edge: Your Sandbox for Intelligence at the Edge
- AI Summit Ecosystem Customer Quotes