The 2019 Intel Capital Global Summit, the venture industry’s premier technology networking event, takes place April 1-3 at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix. The event brings together hundreds of attendees representing Intel Capital portfolio companies, tech industry thought leaders, Intel customers and partners from the Global 2000.
Designed to create growth opportunities for existing and new Intel Capital portfolio companies, the Global Summit features keynote presentations, expert panels and more. Among this year’s speakers are Intel CEO Robert Swan; Pinterest co-founder and Joby Aviation Chairman Paul Sciarra; Red Hat co-Founder Bob Young; Zoox CEO Aicha Evans; former FCC Chairman Reed Hundt; and Commander of the United States Northern Command and North American Aerospace Defense Command General Lori Robinson.
Intel Capital President Wendell Brooks will kick things off at 12:45 p.m. PDT Monday, April 1. In his opening keynote, he will announce new Intel Capital investments and introduce exciting and disruptive tech startups joining the Intel Capital portfolio. For information visit the Global Summit website.
- Intel Capital Announces $117 Million of New Investments in 14 Disruptive Tech Startups at Annual Global Summit
» Download all images (ZIP, 56 MB)
- Intel Capital Backgrounder (PDF)
- Intel Capital Global Summit 2019
- Intel Capital President Wendell Brooks Biography
- 2019 Intel Capital Global Summit Speakers
- Intel Capital on Twitter: @Intelcapital
New Portfolio Company Announcements
- CloudPick Release
- Medical Informatics Release
- Mighty Networks Release
- OnScale Release
- Pixeom Release
- Polystream Release
- proteanTecs Release
- Reveal Biosciences Release
- SambaNova Systems Release
- Tibit Communications Release
- Untether AI Corp. Release
- Zhuhai EEasy Technology Co. Release