At Supercomputing 2019 in Denver, Intel is expanding its 20-plus years of high-performance computing (HPC) leadership by showcasing how the company is driving the convergence of HPC and artificial intelligence (AI) and delivering to customers an unmatched end-to-end portfolio of technologies and products –- all supported by the broadest software ecosystem.
Intel’s Raja Koduri, Intel chief architect and general manager of architecture, graphics and software, kicks off Intel’s presence at Supercomputing 2019 by keynoting Intel HPC DevCon on Sunday, Nov. 17, where he will address the audience of software developers across HPC and AI.
- Intel Unveils New GPU Architecture with High-Performance Computing and AI Acceleration, and oneAPI Software Stack with Unified and Scalable Abstraction for Heterogeneous Architectures
- Accenture, Airbus, GE and Hitachi Join Intel Neuromorphic Research Community
- oneAPI Infographic
- oneAPI Fact Sheet
- Penguin Computing to deliver Magma Supercomputer, one of the First Intel Xeon Platinum 9200 Series Processor-based Servers for AI and HPC
- Atos and Intel announce multiyear collaboration toward exaclass HPC and AI solutions
- More about Intel’s presence at Supercomputing 2019
- Visit Intel at Supercomputing 2019 in booth #1301 to hear from our ecosystem partners and to experience our latest HPC and AI technology demonstrations.