On Sept. 11, Intel announced that it is partnering with the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic Games (TOCOG) and a broad array of partners to drive the future of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 with groundbreaking technology.
- Intel Statement on New Tokyo Olympics Date
- Intel World Open: Path to Tokyo Kicks off in March
- Intel Signs Strategic MOU to Develop Innovative VR/AR Solutions
- Intel and Alibaba Cloud Sign Strategic MoU Regarding Innovative Technologies in Preparation for the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 and the Olympic Winter Games Beijing 2022
- Intel Technology Propels Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 into the Future