Teaming up with MGM Television Group and Digital President Mark Burnett, Intel presents America’s Greatest Makers, a new reality competition in which inventors compete for a $1 million grand prize by creating wearable technology and smart, connected consumer devices using the Intel® Curie™ module. Premiering on April 5th at 9pm ET/PT on TBS follow the 24 diverse teams as they present their innovations to the judges from fields of entertainment, sports, technology and entrepreneurship.
May 24, 2016 Update: Team Grush was voted the winner and awarded a $1 million prize on the Season 1 finale of the tech reality TV challenge America’s Greatest Makers. The three members of Team Grush invented the interactive digital toothbrush based on their experiences of trying to get their kids to brush. The invention transforms teeth brushing into a series of fun and virtual games, entertaining and motivating children while allowing adults to digitally track brushing habits.
- Gaming Toothbrush Cleans Up at Intel and Mark Burnett’s ‘Greatest Maker' Competition, Winning $1 Million
- Chip Shot: Stars of Sport, Screen and Science to Guest Judge on America's Greatest Makers
- Chip Shot: CES Sneak Peek: Makers to Compete for $1 Million in TBS Competition Series
- Chip Shot: 1 Million Prize to be Awarded to the Top Inventor in New "America's Greatest Makers" Reality Competition
- Chip Shot: Don’t Miss the Season Premiere of ‘America’s Greatest Makers’ on TBS
Season 1 Final Episode
Meet the talented female makers of America’s Greatest Makers. They are changing the face of tech.
Meet the brilliant young minds ready to prove that you can always make a difference no matter your age.