Several trends are driving the exponential growth of data generation and consumption, including the democratization of artificial intelligence, emerging 5G networks and increased scale of cloud computing. Combined with the broad proliferation of data-centric workloads across a distributed computing landscape, these trends are driving the architecture of modernized data centers, networks that can quickly flex and scale, and the future of entire industries. Businesses must invest in data-centric infrastructure to unleash insights from data to keep up in this competitive environment.
Building on more than 20 years of Intel® Xeon® platform leadership, Intel is delivering the first data-centric portfolio launch in its history – expanding its leadership portfolio to move, store and process data with unique innovations to fuel high-growth workloads.
- Intel Announces Broadest Product Portfolio for Moving, Storing and Processing Data
- Intel’s Data-Centric Innovation Day Event (Livestream)
- Fact Sheet: Intel Unveils New Technologies to Accelerate Innovation in a Data-Centric World
- Siemens Healthineers and Intel Demonstrate the Potential of AI for Real-Time Cardiac MRI Diagnosis
- Intel Driving Data-Centric World with New 10nm Intel Agilex FPGA Family
- Media Alert: Intel Details Latest Innovations for the Data-Centric Era
Data-Centric Innovation on Intel.com
- Driving Data Centric Innovation
- Unleashing an Unmatched Portfolio to Move, Store and Process Data (Lisa Spelman Blog)
» Download all images (ZIP, 17 MB)
Data-Centric Innovation Day Keynote
» Download all images (ZIP, 145 MB)