Connect to Richer Experiences with Intel at CES 2013
Throughout the show, Intel will showcase the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor-powered Ultrabook devices and tablets as well as several phones and tablets powered by Intel® Atom™ processors. Numerous other Intel-powered devices from leading manufacturers will also be displayed.
- CES Press Briefing Presentation (PDF 12.7MB)
- Fact Sheet: CES 2013 Top Demos (PDF 187KB)
- Product Brief: Intel® Atom™ Processor Z2420 for Value Smartphones (PDF 8MB)
- Fact Sheet: Interactive Intel Ultrabook™ Tree Enchants CES Visitors (PDF 183KB)
Best of CES 2013
Webcast Replay: Intel @ CES 2013 – Jan. 7, ~4 p.m. Pacific
Mobile Trends Infographic – Intel’s Top ‘Big Bets’ for 2013 (click to expand)
Intel® Software Adrenaline Magazine
Intel® Software Adrenaline Magazine winter edition surveys the frontiers of touch computing and Ultrabook™ devices, mobile lifestyles and more. In this issue explore how augmented reality technology alters real-world views with computer-generated sensory input. Get the latest on mobile security, check what hackers are up to, and find out how McAfee and Intel are heading off threats to mobile computing. In addition, you’ll find new instances of how developers are targeting Intel Ultrabook devices and building in touch capabilities from the ground up, rather than just porting their code to yet another device in these software profiles.
- Intel® Software Adrenaline – Perceptual Computing Transforms the Human-Computer Interaction (PDF 7MB)
- Cakewalk, Intel, and Windows* 8 Bring the Best of Desktop and Mobile Computing to Musicians (PDF 498KB)
- CyberLink PowerDirector* Desktop and PowerDirector Mobile on Intel® Architecture (PDF 339KB)
- SEGA and Sumo Digital Embrace Ultrabook™ Devices in a Big Way with Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed* (PDF 368KB)
- History Channel’s Top Shot Game for Microsoft Windows* 8 Will Soon Sense Surroundings (PDF 111KB)