CES 2015 Keynote Replay
The New Computing Experience: Wireless Charging
Imagine computers without cords and technology that acts as a true extension of our natural, creative selves. Intel and guests will discuss innovations that make interacting with devices a truly personal experience.
Participants: Kirk Skaugen, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Client Computing Group, Intel Corporation; Brian King Global Officer, Marriott Signature Brands & Global Sales; Don Surrendra, Product Development, Emirates Airlines; Moderator: Mario Armstrong Digital Lifestyle Expert from NBC Today Show
The march of Moore’s Law and decreasing cost of hardware are helping make “intelligence everywhere” a reality. We see this perhaps most notably with robots and drones. From farms to offices and from outer space to nursing homes, intelligent devices – and devices which can often move – are becoming an increasing fact of life. With this trend, fundamental questions are being asked about productivity, privacy and security – and indeed the overall role of technology in our lives. This panel will explore the opportunities offered by intelligence everywhere.
Participants: iRobot – CTO, Paolo Pirjanian; Daniel Gurdan, CEO, Ascending Technologies – CEO; Brian Krzanich, CEO, Intel Corporation; Doug Davis, VP of IoT Group, Intel Corporation; Moderator: Chris Anderson, CEO, 3D Robotics
The Wearable Revolution
Wearable technology is creating a new playing field for innovation as lifestyle, sport and fashion brands team with tech companies to pursue this emerging category. Join industry leaders from the Council of Fashion Designers of America, Fossil Group, Intel Corporation, Oakley and SMS Audio as they discuss the wearable revolution.
Participants: Steven Kolb, CEO, Council of Fashion Designers of America; Greg McKelvey, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Fossil Group; Brian Krzanich, CEO, Intel Corporation; Colin Baden, CEO, Oakley; Brian Nohe, President, SMS Audio; Moderator: Jon Fortt, CNBC On-Air Editor
Advancing Diversity in Technology
The people who buy consumer electronics come from all walks of life, so it only makes sense that the people creating consumer electronics should too. Intel has long been committed to diversity, and believes the company and the technology industry need to play a stronger role. This panel will explore the complexity and rewards of building a truly diverse workforce.
Participants: Brian Krzanich CEO, Intel Corporation; Robin Hunicke CEO, Funomena; Laura Weidman Powers CEO, CODE2040; Soledad O’Brien CEO, Starfish Media Group; Moderated by: Roz Hudnell, VP Human Resources, Chief Diversity Officer, Intel Corporation
- Intel CEO Outlines Future of Computing
- Chip Shot: Intel Enhances Computing Experience at CES 2015
- Chip Shot: Intel® RealSense™ Technology at CES 2015
- Chip Shot: CES 2015 – Intel Collaborates with Jaguar Land Rover* To Curb Distracted Driving
- Chip Shot: Intel, Partners Discuss the Wireless Charging Future
- Chip Shot: B-roll of the Intel Booth at CES 2015 and CEO Brian Krzanich Keynote Highlights
- Chip Shot: Toshiba Introducing Intel-powered Satellite Click Mini and Encore 2 Write Tablets
- Chip Shot: Dell Announces New Intel-powered 2 in 1s, Laptops, Tablets and All-in-Ones at CES 2015
- Chip Shot: Intel Powers New ASUS Smartphone and World’s Slimmest Windows 2 in 1 Device
- Chip Shot: The 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Family of Processors Arrive to Transform Computing Experiences, ‘Cherry Trail’ Shipping
- Chip Shot: New Acer Devices with Intel® Core™ Processors and Intel® RealSense™ 3D Technology
- Media Alert: Intel to Showcase Technology’s Future at CES 2015