Billions of increasingly smart and connected devices, data-rich personalized services, and cloud applications are bringing amazing experiences to our daily lives. This places unprecedented demands on today’s wireless networks and connected devices and makes faster, smarter, more efficient 5G wireless networks and technology critical. At Mobile World Congress 2016, Intel will announce new developments that will accelerate the road to 5G and help make amazing experiences of the future possible.
- Media Alert: Intel to Outline Path to 5G at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Intel Security to Help Protect Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- Intel Accelerates Path to 5G
- Chip Shot: Intel and AT&T LTE Communications at Mobile World Congress 2016
- Chip Shot: Huawei introduces their first ever PC, powered by Intel® Core™ m-series processors