Intel introduced the new Intel® Core™ X-series processor family on May 30, 2017. Intel’s most scalable, accessible and powerful desktop platform ever, it includes the new Intel® Core™ i9 processor brand and the Intel® Core™ i9 Extreme Edition processor – the first consumer desktop CPU with 18 cores and 36 threads of power. The company also introduced the Intel® X299, which adds even more I/O and overclocking capabilities.
- First Intel Core X-Series Processors Pre-Orders Begin Today, Available Starting June 26 (News Byte)
- New Intel Core X-Series Processors: Scale, Accessibility and Performance Go Extreme (Gregory Bryant Editorial)
- Fact Sheet: Intel Core X-series processor family (PDF)
- Product Information: Intel Core X-series processor family (PDF)
- Intel Core X-Series Processors (Intel.com)
» Download all images (ZIP, 75 MB)
» Download all images (ZIP, 50 MB)