Together with the industry’s boldest innovators and social scientists, Intel created an innovation program to redesign the laptop experience for driven, on-the-go people. Codenamed “Project Athena,” Intel’s innovation program takes a new approach to laptop innovation by learning how people use and are challenged by their devices. Intel’s long-term commitment will drive technology development and enablement with ecosystem collaboration, co-engineering support and unique experience targets for a new class of advance laptops.
News & Information
- Holiday Look Book 2019: Give Intel. Get Amazing.
- Intel’s Project Athena, 10th Gen and Lakefield Drive ‘New Mobile Computing’ at Samsung Developer Conference
- IFA 2019: Intel Advances the Laptop Experience Together with the Ecosystem
- Intel Debuts Visual Identifier for Project Athena; Verified Designs from Dell and HP
- Fact Sheet: Intel Unveils Key Experience Indicators and 1.0 Target Specification for Project Athena
- Intel Brings the Most Integrated Platform-Wide Leadership to PCs with New 10th Gen Intel Core Processors and Project Athena at COMPUTEX 2019
- Intel Unveils Project Athena Open Labs, Expands Ecosystem Integration to Optimize Laptop Components
- 2019 CES: Intel Advances PC Experience with New Platforms, Technologies and Industry Collaboration
- SDC19: Samsung Delivers a New Computing Experience with Galaxy Book Flex and Galaxy Book Ion (Samsung)
- HP Spectre x360 13: The New Standard for Premium (HP)
- Lenovo Launches New Devices: Offering Smarter Technology for All (Lenovo)
- Bold and Beautiful in Berlin: Dell’s New Consumer PC Portfolio Unveiled at IFA 2019 (Dell)
- Introducing HP Elite Dragonfly (HP)
» Download all images (ZIP, 1 MB)