The role of information technology (IT) has evolved from being a way to control costs and increase corporate productivity to becoming a mechanism for delivering new revenue-generating services for a variety of industries and even governments. To meet this growing demand for new IT services, Intel announced several initiatives to re-architect the datacenter infrastructure and expand cloud, big data and supercomputing capabilities.
- Presentation: High Performance Computing (PDF 4MB)
- Presentation: Unlocking the Intelligence in Big Data (PDF 3MB)
- Presentation: Architecting the Cloud Infrastructure (PDF 9.2MB)
- Keynote Presentation: Re-Imagining the Datacenter (PDF 9.4MB)
- Backgrounder: Big Data Intelligence Begins with Intel (PDF 185KB)
How Do You Solve Big Data Problems
Intelligent Systems for a More Connected World
What Happens in an Internet Minute?
Powering the Way to Exascale
Speaker Bios and Photos
- Diane Bryant Senior Vice President – General Manager, Datacenter and Connected Systems Group
- Jason Waxman Vice President, Datacenter and Connected Systems Group – General Manager, Cloud Platforms Group
- Ron Kasabian General Manager, Big Data Solutions (PDF 188KB)
- Rajeeb Hazra Vice President, Datacenter and Connected Systems Group – General Manager, Technical Computing