Intel’s news source for media, analysts and everyone curious about the company.

Video: Intel-Supported Projects Restore 1 Billion Gallons of Water

Intel’s water management practices enable the company to return 80% of the water it uses to nearby communities each year. The remaining 20% is consumed through evaporation or taken up by plants in irrigation. Intel has financed 24 water restoration projects benefiting watersheds in Arizona, California, Oregon and New Mexico in the U.S. And the company recently announced its first international project in Bengaluru, India. The projects are implemented with nonprofit partners, such as The Nature Conservancy, Trout Unlimited and National Forest Foundation, and include crop conversion, invasive species removal, irrigation improvements, stream and lake restoration, and more. (Credit: Intel Corporation)

More: Intel Reaches 1 Billion Gallons of Water Restored